Over the last couple of weeks, I've been going through a lot of the "myths" and misconceptions people have about cruises. If you're dreaming of taking a cruise vacation and having a hard time convincing your significant other or a friend to go with you, then direct them this way. It may just be they're not aware of how cool modern cruising is and what a great vacation it can be no matter what their interests are.
Here's a recap of the list of 10 cruise myths I've covered:
- Cruises are only for retired people
- You'll get fat on a cruise
- You'll get seasick
- Last-minute bookings offer the best rates
- Cruise ships are crowded
- You'll get bored
- You can get the best cruise deals online
- Cruises aren't for singles
- Cruises only go a few places like Alaska and the Caribbean
- You have to be rich to cruise
If there's anything else you want to add, feel free to comment below!